Welcome and thanks for stopping by! This is a fun place to find out what I am up to.
Get a sneak peek at your session before your proofs are ready.
Find out any special deals or other promotions currently running. And so much more... enjoy!


Copyright Notice
Please be aware that the images posted on this blog are copyright protected.
Downloading or reproducing these images without consent is illegal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 { The Year in Review }

I am currently preparing to launch my brand new site and blog and I thought it was only fitting to make my last post on this blog a recap of 2009. It was such an amazing year for my business. I met and photographed loads of wonderful people. And, no, I'm not just saying that. LOL! So I must start by saying a huge THANK YOU to all my clients, who are now more like friends. I feel so fortunate to be able to capture the precious moments in your lives. I put together a little slideshow with some of my favorite images from this year. (Well it's not too little. LOL!) So grab a cup of hot cocoa, sit back and enjoy! Oh and get ready, the new blog & site will be ready real soon! Happy New Year!


You can watch it by clicking here.

No comments: