Welcome and thanks for stopping by! This is a fun place to find out what I am up to.
Get a sneak peek at your session before your proofs are ready.
Find out any special deals or other promotions currently running. And so much more... enjoy!


Copyright Notice
Please be aware that the images posted on this blog are copyright protected.
Downloading or reproducing these images without consent is illegal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Vacation!

I am currently on vacation for the holidays.
I will be out of the office from December 16 - January 4. I will answer all emails and inquiries as soon as I return on January 5.
Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

P.S. Stay tuned for a brand new blog & website coming in the new year. Can't wait to share with you all!

No comments: