Welcome and thanks for stopping by! This is a fun place to find out what I am up to.
Get a sneak peek at your session before your proofs are ready.
Find out any special deals or other promotions currently running. And so much more... enjoy!


Copyright Notice
Please be aware that the images posted on this blog are copyright protected.
Downloading or reproducing these images without consent is illegal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Man "B"

At 2 days old, sweet little "B" is the youngest baby to date that I have photographed. Of course, he is my nephew and that's why I had access to the cutie so fast. LOL! (I recommend newborns be photographed in the first two weeks of life for optimum results.) Anyway, he was a sleepy little guy and put up with all my crazy ideas like a trooper. Here's a sneak peek for his mama! Enjoy!

P.S. On a side note, the new site and blog are just days away. I am hoping to launch either Monday or Tuesday. So stay tuned, you won't want to miss that!


Here he is all nice and snug.


Would you look at those sweet lips! Don't they just melt your heart!

2 comments:

erin said...

ohhhh soooo cute ! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous!